The Camera Department, Pittsburgh
The Equipment Manager / Lens Technician is responsible for providing oversight and management for the company by working with other departments and clients to facilitate and provide excellent service and equipment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing rental equipment.
- Follow established procedures, learn to use Filemaker software.
- Maintaining and organizing rental camera equipment.
- Plan ahead to determine needs for future rentals, assist in organizing transfers and shipments.
- Overseeing and carrying out preps of camera orders for pickup, delivery, and in house preps.
- Overseeing and carrying out return and check in of camera orders.
- Complete and thorough check in of all equipment.
- Test, clean, service all equipment to the best of your ability or facilitate service with Ohio office.
- Communicate/make note of any missing or damaged equipment and follow up with customer as needed.
- Maintaining a clean and organized rental department.
- Oversee camera techs to make sure they provide the best quality service and carry out their responsibilities as needed in a thorough and positive manner.
- Work closely and communicate well with other departments.
- Help maintain a clean and organized facility.
- Continue training to maintain and service lenses.