Fred Rogers Productions is looking for a Lead Associate Producer to help manage production of an unscripted music series for children. The individual selected will report to the Chief Creative Officer and Series Producer. The position is based in Pittsburgh.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop concepts for field segment experiences,
- Research and pre-interview talent for field segments,
- Scout and manage locations for field segments
- Be on set for production of field segments
- Provide input on local resources for casting of kids and musicians.
- Act as FRP project point person, both with internal and external staff
- Assist NY-based production staff in reaching out to and identifying local crew
- Scout talent for band, as needed,
- Work with educational advisors, as needed,
- Conduct research on a variety of topics
- Attend meetings and take and distribute notes
- Assist in Coordinating travel arrangements for meetings and casting sessions, as needed,
- Arrange conference calls and meetings, as needed,
- Organize and maintain production files,
- Supervise Production Assistant and interns,
- Help manage the flow of materials to be reviewed and notes sent to various partners.
- Develop fluency in the document and media distribution platforms (Scenechronize and Pix) that will be used for the production,
- Administrate agreements for freelancers and other production partners, as directed by Business Affairs
- Manage series documentation with Business Affairs, as needed
FIND OUT MORE AND APPLY HERE: https://fredrogers.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=6