Attention all filmmakers in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C.! The Rehoboth Beach Film Society is looking for films produced by emerging filmmakers for its second Regional Showcase. If you dream of having your work projected onto the big screen, please submit. The goal is to expose audiences to the creative talents of regional filmmakers, and to provide opportunities for filmmakers and audiences to engage in post-screening discussions. The Showcase will take place May 3-5 at the Rehoboth Beach Film Society’s Cinema Art Theater. Eligible films include shorts, docs and features of any length. The filmmakers of selected films will be invited to attend for a post-screening Q&A session.
Rules & Terms
• Filmmakers from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C. are invited to submit their films.
• If your film is from outside of the above listed states, and you still submit your film, it will not be considered and your submission fee will not be refunded.
• No age or time restrictions.
• All works must be submitted via online screener through FilmFreeway. No other formats will be accepted.
• Submission fees are non-refundable.
• All films must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
• The judges’ decisions are final. Individual feedback will not be provided.
• We do not pay rental/screening fees.
• Films must be in their final form at the time of submission.
• Selected films must be made available for presentation in DCP, professionally mastered Blu-ray or DVD.
• Filmmakers selected to the Showcase should be prepared to cover their own hotel and airfare expenses.
• The RBFS is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademarks, credits or royalty infringements related to the work. Submission of an entry to this Showcase signifies that the entrant understands, accepts and agrees to these conditions.
• Materials of all submissions become the property of the RBFS, and can be used for review purposes and to promote the film and programs of the Society in all mediums including film, television, radio and the Internet.