Whether you are already working on set, you’re an actor or new to the business, you NEED this informational panel discussion with industry experts.
Learn set etiquette from the professionals that work every day in the business who want YOU to be more professional.
Some of what we will cover:
- Roles on Set – Who does what and when
- Chain of command
- Introduce yourself
- Proper terminology used on set / Lingo
- Only the director says “cut and action”
- Save your comments
- Equipment rules
- Be Ninja Like
- Showing up on Time / Call time is work time
- What to wear on a set etc., etc., etc. etc.
RSVP and more information: http://www.wifmpit.org/event/set-etiquette?instance_id=2886